The Kennedy 20 building is located in the center of Rome’s EUR district, a visionary urban design project dating from 1930s and is an unparalleled example of Rationalist architecture. It was the former headquarters of the Italian insurance company INA.
The building, which faces its exact semi-circular twin across a large ceremonial square…
A glowing example of Italian Rationalist architecture, with significant historical and artistic value, Kennedy 20 is able to satisfy a full range of workspace demands, offering highly prestigious office and retail spaces and re-interpreting them based on the very latest operational requirements.
- LARGE COVERED TERRACE FOR CORPORATE ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS
- FALSE CEILINGS AND OPTION TO INSTALL FLOATING FLOORS
- LIGHTING SYSTEM WITH PRESENCE/MOTION SENSORS IN THE OFFICES
- DIRECT EXPANSION CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM WITH ELECTRIC HEAT PUMP AND AIR RENEWAL – INTERNAL UNITS THAT CAN BE ADAPTED TO SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- SPACES DIVISIBLE IN DIFFERENT WAYS
- BMS – BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- EXCLUSIVE USE OPTION FOR BUILDING ENTRANCES
- PARKING SPACES AND ARCHIVE SPACES AVAILABLE
- ENERGY CLASS B 141,60 kWh/sqm year